02 February 2011

I've Got the Feva...Cabin Feva!

First things first..Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to Farmer! Today is his last day of school----err---WORK! 9 months is finally here! Wowsers!!


Aarrrrgh..today is the 3rd day of stayin' inside! I look outside and just wish I could go out and play..but it is just too damn windy and icy and not so fun. I look at the birdies that are camping out in front of the window having their buffet of birdseed and fluttering about to keep themselves warm. The sweet things are so puffed up they are the cutest little boys and girls. Oh Lordie...After today I will get to see Farmer and we can keep each other entertained by playing with Wiggles (Riely) and him helping me clean out some more stuff....exciting!?

He shipped about 100 lbs of stuff from Montana and we should receive it Monday. 100 lbs! Yikes! Sorry UPS, hope your back doesn't break!

Puffy Little Birdies ...puff up and stay warm. I wish I had some more bird houses so you can keep warm and happy...but by the looks of it...ya'll are having fun and enjoying your buffet. I will fill it back up today since you ate all of it in just one day you silly little things, you.

thank you for the entertainment during these long wintry days.


Maybe instead of cleaning we can watch one of our favorite movies: Blazing Saddles...

1 comment:

  1. Two kitties that have been couped up for several days, what is going to happen when I get home!?

    ReplyDelete