20 October 2010

Sabbatical Time...for Blog World..not Real World..


For those of you that read this..you probably have noticed that my posts are becoming far and few between. Well.. I suppose that is what happens when you are a busy bee like me. (I'm a poet and didn't know-it!) I am working on lots of different projects and I am grateful for them! I will try to posts here and there when I have something worthy. I'll show you a couple of things I've been working on...

I guess this is what happens when you are not vacationing in Montana but actually trying to make a livin' :)
Acton Nature Center Goodies. I incorporated everything that is great about the Nature Center into a poster to show people why they should come visit and donate money.

Heavenhill... a panorama of the place behind Witherspoons that I have been working on as well. This is fueling me to make more money because it is costing a lot of dinero ...like all old houses!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of work to be done! It is good you are a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the poster and can't wait to see what you do with Heaven Hill!

    ReplyDelete