04 October 2010

Slide Show

I compiled a slide show of all the major things that have gone on around the farm in the past 4 years...yep farmer and I have been together for a little over 3 years but I met the place before I met him and just happened to take some pics when I was first introduced to the farm. Look at all that we have done in just 3 years and just think what we can do in another 3?? I am so proud of all that we have accomplished and I am grateful that farmer allows me to be part of this wonderful process of preserving his family's heritage.

This place is my heart and I love it dearly. I am so happy with all the things that we were able to save and make even better.

I hope you enjoy the slide show.


4 comments:

  1. I love it! I kept playing my own music in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the only thing that I wished I had was music.. I told Sam.. pick a song and play it while it is going and then it will work.. ol' picasa does not have the option. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I notice the #3 washtub has been rehung on a new fence post in the same location. It will be interesting and exciting to see what will take place in the next 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Eye Tom. I hammered a nail into the post and made sure that wash tub was back in its spot. I have a fond memory and wish with that tub so it should def be back in its place...makes me smile when I see it. Glad you noticed.

    ReplyDelete