20 January 2011

Happy Birthday to Me...27 and 10 Days Old!


my pop pointed out that my birthday this year is a palindrome... 1.10.2011... write it backwards and it is 1.10.2011! Purty cool!

I turned 27 on January 10th. YIKES!!! I am now starting to feel old..as my good friend Danielle said, " You are now in your late 20s!!" Hmmmm, gee thanks Dani! haha.

The day before my birthday, Farmer's colleague and good friend now, Rafael, invited us over to have dinner and drinks. It was a lot of fun. We jammed out to some Latino music and played some interesting instruments........

cutie brookie and Farmer

birthday party guests---Luke and Brooke. Thank goodness we had some cupcake fans!

For my actual birthday, Farmer took off work and we ventured over to Glacier National Park and saw the terrain blanketed in snow. It was gorgeous..cold but gorgeous!

I have a feeling 27 is going to be a good age! Cheers to Me!


see me on the dock!?
Now that's A LOT of snow! See the parking sign?



The Shining comes to mind when visiting the McDonald Lodge...closed for the winter..eek!
Red Rum!!
Yummy Glacier Water

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! In kitty years you would be approx. 189 years old! I am glad you had a memoriable 27 (189) years old birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang, I really am old. 189 years old means I'm a wise kitty too. Listen to me!

    ReplyDelete