19 January 2011

Mush Mush!




Welp, I'm back in the great state of Texas! I did not have my laptop with me so I am now posting my experiences up in the Treasure State. I love Montana, it is a wonderful and beautiful state. I was very happy to be there but then when I am back home..I love it here too. I am obviously more active in Texas because I have things to do...in Montana it's like a vacation and all I have to do is lounge. Lounging is great but it can get old quite quickly. I've been home for a day and a half and have already torn off most of the siding on the house! Yipppeeee!

Back to Montana... Farmer took me dog sledding for my birthday! It was about a 13 mile trek and lasted about an hour. Afterwards we warmed up in the cabin and drank hot chocolate with the dog master. It was lotsa fun and I would recommend it to everyone! I've always wanted to go for a run and it was all I ever thought it would be and more!

Take a look for yourself :)










1 comment:

  1. Definetly an experience and another check off on the bucket list!

    ReplyDelete