17 May 2010

It's Raining it's Pouring...It's Rain Boots!

You know what I love about the rain...more grass. More Grass means more Cows. More Cows means more Money..More Money means More Problems ...about what color to paint the house!?!

I also like to wear rubber boots (even when it's not raining). If you know me personally, I'm sure you have seen me wear my rain boots on the sunniest of days. Maybe I'm hoping for rain..for more grass for more...

Hope you are enjoying this rainy day...if you live around Erath/Hood County at least.

beautiful girl in beautiful rubber boots





UsgbDress from Annimatilda, Hunter Rubber Boots, Black Rosette, Silk


1 comment:

  1. My dad love the rain and snow because it made more grass, crops. etc. He used to say, that "don't complain about the rain, until you have to dive 10 ft under water to grease the windmill".

    As my great-great grandpa Ellis would say "More rain, more grass!"

    ReplyDelete